Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chocolage Block #15 and What's Next!


Chocolage Block #15
Originally uploaded by lasassone
Well, block #15 for the Chocolage quilt is finished. There's only one more design and I was going to begin it tonight, but I must interrupt this project for something a tad more important. You know what it's like, I'm sure, when inspiration hits? In this case, I read a handy hint somewhere and, of course, I don't remember where....... Out of that has come Inspiration with a capital EYE!

I'm working on a project that will make my life easier as I move from one room to the next when I'm cutting fabric and making "kits" out of my UFO's......more on the UFO's soon. I've planned something for the next few weeks that will hopefully jump start my creativity AND get you all talking to me as well.

What I'm working on right this moment I will soon share in a sort of tutorial post as soon as I'm done, ok? I'm hoping it will turn out as I envision and that you all will love the idea as much as I do right now.

Stay tuned and STITCH ON!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This chocolage quilt has intrigued me. I may have to make one. By the way, I thought I commented on one these posts a few days ago. I am having alot of problems commenting with both blogger and my mouse so I apologize if I posted incomplete comments.

allie aller said...

LouAnne, Happy Late Birthday!
I had a wonderful day yesterday, and I am so glad you had a fine birthday, too. It is a great time of year to be born, isn't it?
Taurus women rock!

Mary-Frances said...

Well, happy birthday and fabulous blocks....are they brown? So, you're the "brownwork" queen now? Or maybe chocolate work?

So, did you finally decide to just stay in your house? :(

It feels like I've been out of touch with you for a while.

9na said...

Hello, You asked about the Norwegian monthly stitchery along, where there is a new block every month published in the middle of the month before and stitched by mayby fifty bloggers. The stitchery for May says "Jeg vil danse mot vår".. This means "I will dance towards the spring" and is in fact part of a Norwegian song.

I have scrolled down some of your blog now, and what nice blocks you are making.. What will you make of the blocks?