Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2008 holds only wonderful things for you and yours. And especially for you Loads of stitching & artistic inspiration. For now, G and I are taking off on a short vacation away to visit my brother. Don't worry that I've fallen off the blog-a-sphere. I'll be back in a few days with perhaps some wonderful things to share. I say that because there is a Hobby Lobby where we are going and given the chance to cruise through a HL store, I can get into BIG trouble, doncha know? I'm taking a lot of stitching with me including an embroidery project I'm doing for my brother. I will share it and my progress when I get back. Stitch On!

2 comments:

Hideko Ishida said...

Hi LouAnne, I am leaving this comment to let you know that I have tagged you on my blog for a Make My Day Award. Hideko

Karrin Hurd said...

Sorry I didn't see Hideko's comment and I tagged you too!

You've been tagged by me for the "You Make My Day" Award. The rules are on my blog:)

http://ocean4karrin.blogspot.com/