Friday, May 11, 2007

An Early Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day 2007 Flowers
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I wish all my American Blog Buddies an EARLY Happy Mother's Day this coming Sunday. I'll be rather busy tomorrow with our local garden club's annual plant sale.

Today I received this wonderful bouquet of roses from daughter #2 and it came with a nummy box of Godiva chocolates too! But my dh laughed when I was even more enthralled with the ribbon flower that topped the chocolat box. It's quite lovely and it's a pin you can wear as well. The way it's made is so unique and yet simple; I may have to try one and show you all later.

I think we'll be spending Mother's Day moving more boxes and excess furniture over to our storage unit in preparation for some painting that we must get done this coming week. Our friend will most likely help G with the painting, but don't think I'll be able to make a clean getaway - I think I'm going to have to lend a hand to steaming off some wallpaper. Not my favorite chore.

I'd rather be embroidering, doncha know?

Stitch on!

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Happy Mother's day to you!