Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm Back! Well....sort of!


Block of the Month
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
Did you miss me? I apologize profusely to my subscribers at bloglines.com for being absent more than not this past month. I guess blogging just isn't firmly ingrained yet in my routine.

I have been SO immersed in Redwork projects, had some health issues and was gone to warm, sunny Arizona for a time to visit my brother who is recovering from a recent heart attack.

This is a 6" square design I finished last evening for a Block of the Month challenge on one of my yahoo redwork lists. It's a monthly themed one and I plan, after the fact, to do some crayon work on this and the next 11 blocks. I thought of doing that AFTER I had started stitching this. I think I'll have to practice a bit on some fabric first though to see how it looks. If I decide to do it, I'll have to post another picture!

I'm also half done with the LAST Children of the World design! I did a lot of stitching during a recent illness (don't ask-ick!) and on our vacation from the rain too. I can't believe I have almost finished all 20 designs!

I'm doing my friend Willa's Baggie CrazyQuilt Challenge too and just yesterday firmed up what I'm going to make and get sent by the 5/31 deadline. So, that's next on the agenda.

No comments: