Saturday, January 21, 2006

Redwork Children of the World Block #7

OK! I confess! I can't HELP myself. I'm enjoying doing these blocks SO much and I already HAD this one started when I pieced the CQ block.

There are 13 more to go! I'll be doing Scotland next! Did I ever tell you my Dad's family is from Scotland and we actually have a family castle in Stirling? I've never been, but my cousin went and snitched some pebbles from the fireplace & from the garden for me! Shhhh! Don't tell!

I really AM going to take a Redwork pause now and embellish the crazy quilted block for the TX cancer hospital wallhanging.

3 comments:

my house is cuter than yours said...

This is adorable!

Gina said...

Just wonderful.

woof nanny said...

I'll have to find the children of the world pattern that I have. I wonder if it's the same? I sent away for it when I was a kid--it was in the newspaper. Did you start reading my blog when I posted my red-embroidered apron?